CARBER is a privately owned global Specialty Industrial Service Company based in Houston, TX. We provide a full line of Inspection & Specialty Mechanical Service solutions integrated with our Health, Safety, and Environmental program, reflecting our commitment to our people, communities and the markets we serve. Our services increase safety, decrease downtime, reduce environmental impact and increase operational efficiency in our customers’ facilities.
CARBER was established in 1995 as CAR-BER Testing Services providing CARBER Weld Test and CARBER Isolation services. These first two offerings were built around patented technologies. These tools allow our customers to benefit from our technology by saving time, increasing safety and reducing costs associated with traditional methods of testing a weld or isolating a line for hot work.
Since then, CARBER has continually added products and services and grown into the comprehensive provider of solutions for maintenance, turnaround and capital projects that we are today.
CARBER continues to innovate, refine, and create solutions while maintaining an emphasis on safety, decreased downtime and cost savings. Everything we do, every day is rooted in our Core Values:
CARBER Core Values
- Safety & Quality – first and foremost
- Committed Leadership Through Collaboration – leadership by example; corporately and individually. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better through collaboration with our customers and employees.
- Service Excellence – service with superior value – to accept nothing but the best in ourselves, our products and our services.
- Integrity – we will be trustworthy, honest, genuine and loyal in every action.
- Innovation – defines our past, propels us into the future and provides us with a strong market position through better technology and processes.
These Core Values provide the foundation that our customers rely on every day for quality and service that is second to none in our industry.